Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Month of May!

I can't believe I caught up on my posting. We will see how long this lasts. :) I love this time of year. It's not to hot yet and everyone is ready to get out and do something fun. Here are a few of our adventures in the month May!
So hauling our cattle to Hatch may not seem like an adventure, but our cattle operation is a huge part of our lives. We kept the cows in Cedar a little longer this year so we were all ready to get them over the mountain. It will be hard doing this all with out our Dad.
We made it! It is so much easier to haul with the semi. The Hatch's are good to us and help us out.
We couldn't resist eating at our favorite Mexican food place to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!
Out with the old....
In with the new! We got a new to us truck. It is a Dodge so Lloyd is taking a lot of ribbing!
We also got a new grill. I love summer time grilled food. We actually use our grill all year. Nothing like grilling in the snow. Speaking of snow....... This is what mother's day brought to us...
Lloyd went out early in the morning and knocked the snow off our tree's so we didn't have the damage that others did. It looked like a war zone, well a tree limb war zone. This is Brooklyn's reaction to the snow.
I love her expressions!
We finally got to hike Angels Landing. Lloyd has wanted to do it for awhile to try out his new hip. He did great. What a beautiful place.

We celebrated Sheralee's Birthday with Breakfast cake.......
and dinner!
Memorial Day was a little emotional this year. We went to Hatch to decorate Dad's grave.
 

We also branded the calves!
My handsome cowboy!
Aubree and Jay were coming to
Salt Lake for a wedding so we met and had a mini vacation with them.
The Aquarium!
We also went on a fun hike with Sheralee and Casey
Can't resist a few Grandbaby pics!
No more monkey's jumping on the bed
And the best news of all.......
 

2 comments:

  1. SheraLyn these pictures are priceless....I have looked at them twice and will look at them many more times....I tried to pick out some favories BUT THEY ARE ALL MY FAVORITES.......such great family memories captured on film. The ones of Dad's headstone made me shed a few tears...Who knew? Thanks for taking time to share. I know how busy your life is right now but I do love to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post and it made me realize even more how much I miss out not living close by. Great pics of Hatch and honoring Daddy! Mom was struggling with memorial day, but it helps when you all take her to Hatch. Somehow she is a little closer to dad. Loved all the cute pics of Brooklyn and SO SO excited for Mason and Miralva. They are the greatest little parents and I love that they are having another adorable baby! Brooklyn will be the best big sister! And of course you will just love and adore this little one like the Grandma that you are!

    ReplyDelete