Wednesday, March 11, 2015

December was Dandy!

I love December! I love decorating the house, the trees and the yard  I love cooking goodies. I love spending time with families. I love the spirit of giving and the love we feel for the Savior. It is just a great month. We had lots of fun spending time with our family. Sorry about the picture overload, but it was just hard to leave anything out. 
 Decorating the tree is a little lonely without our kids at home. Lloyd is a great help!
Our religious tree!
 
Our Santa tree!
 
Our handsome missionary:)
We went to Salt Lake to spend time with Sheralee and Casey and see some Christmas lights. We decided to check out some new places this year.
 The tree of life tree in Draper!
 
The temple was a perfect back drop!
 
Then we went to Thanksgiving point and took this carriage ride!
 
 
 
 
We decided to spend Christmas at the cabin as a family. Look what greeted us!
Omlets for breakfast!
 
Finding and cutting down the perfect tree!
 
We made homemade decorations. Popcorn and fresh cranberries...
 
 Gingerbread men!
Of course we had a wood project:)
 
Prime Rib Christmas Eve Dinner!!!
 
Stars Delight its Christmas Eve Night!!
Brooklyn opened one present on Christmas Eve.
Christmas is so much fun with a Grandchild!
She is so expressive!!!
A stocking for baby Webb!
 
 
We put new flowers out for Christmas!
And our favorite part of Christmas was talking to our Missionary!
We had a little snow to play in when we got to Cedar.
Mason's new hair style:)
Aubree raiding the treat cupboard!
 
Miralva's new hair cut!
 
 
Family Photo time
Game night!
Brooklyn loved her new tea set to go with the cute little table at Grandpa and
Grandmas!
Aubree's new hair cut. We had a lot of hair style changes this month!
Bowling with the Diedhiou's. Aubree even beat her Dad! I think it is the first time one of his kids has beat him!
Lloyd and I spent New Year's with just the two of us, a good movie, Phase 10 and homemade ice cream! A good way to end the old and bring in the new. We even stayed up until midnight!
 It has been a great year for the LeFevre's!! We feel very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these great family pictures...... You do Christmas up really great!!! loved your cute trees...{even the one at the cabin...} I loved spending Christmas at the Cabin. I always feel so close to Wallace there because he loved it so much. Seems a little empty without him but still good to be there.....Hatch will always be home.... Cutting down the tree brought back precious memories. Thanks for always being so kind and good to me......Keep posting .... love reading them and especially love the pictures......

    ReplyDelete