Father's Day Dinner!
Love this man!
We have had fun working with our new horse. Her papered name is Lady, but Lloyd calls her Beryl.
Now on to the best part of the month!
Little Myla was born June 15th. I love being a grandma!
What a cute family!
Day 2
Day 3
I got to spend a week with the new baby. The Webbs were great about letting me hang out at there house. Lloyd was also able to come up for a few days.
While I was up with the baby I missed the cattle drive. But people kept me posted with pictures.
Fun with my other girls!
Posing in Hatch
With uncle Cam!
Swinging in Hatch
First walk in the stroller!
It has been a fun month with the granddaughters!
Beautiful angels....begining with Grandma, Moms and Little sweet grandduathers....I love all of you so much and feel so blessed to have you in my life.....Thanks so much for all you do for me and for your kind thoughtful ways....I miss seeing you...
ReplyDeleteOh I miss Myla! This was a cute post
ReplyDelete