I love February! Lloyd and I were engaged on Valentines day and that was the beginning of many great February's. This one was a fun one with lot's of time with those I love!
A tea party with two sweet girls! I love playing with them
The new fort and hide and seek place. Grandma's quilt closet!
The beginning of a fun valentines! My husband really spoils me.
A valentine trip to Moab. A stop on the way there.
We went to the temple in Monticello. We are trying to go to all the temples in Utah. This is the smallest!
Lloyd lived just outside the park most of his freshman year of high school.
A beautiful place!
Balanced Rock!
Helping it balance and....
holding it up!
We had fun hiking and driving in the park!
Check out the heart above Lloyd's head. Love him!
This pic was one of the pictures of the week on ksl.
Tending the girls while their parents went to the temple!
We had a quick family trip to go to the Provo Center Temple open house.
Thanks to Sharla and Brian for letting us stay at the cabin. We had a delicious steak dinner.
The first family picture in three years where everyone of us was there!
Just like Grandpa
Fun with Aunt Aubree
Waiting in line!
Playing games!
We had a great weekend!
It's easy to see why I loved this February!

No comments:
Post a Comment