Thursday, February 16, 2017

November helps me feel gratitude! So Thankful!

Lloyd and I had a great bike ride in Bryce Canyon.
 I am thankful for him. He is my rock. He make life fun!
I am thankful to live in such a beautiful place!

It's always fun to go to the institute activities!

I am thankful for yummy cookies, and people I love to eat them with.

Thanksgiving was great because the whole family was able to be together!
These 3 girls had so much fun!

I am thankful for great help to prepare thanksgiving dinner!
I am thankful for 2 kinds of turkey:)


I am so thankful for a wonderful family1



I am even grateful for family work projects!
I feel so blessed. I am surrounded by those I love. I have a Heavenly Father who knows and loves me, and a Savior who can help me deal with whatever life throws at me. We live in a beautiful place in an exciting time. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you! I love looking through these pictures. I love you!

    ReplyDelete