Saturday, January 21, 2012

Birthday and Bunko

We had a great birthday celebration for dad on his birthday! He

told use some great stories from past birthdays, we ate goodies, we

played Bunko, and he opened presents. I hope your enjoy some

pictures from our party!












Here are our winners!


























Cameron sang Lloyd's traditional B-Day song!

























This is grandpa's gift from Jay and Aubree.












The true gamblers of the family!

Lots of Presents! We heard a story about how spoiled Dad was as a child because he was the oldest grandchild, child, and just the all around favorite. I guess not much has changed. WE still LOVE you Dad!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you so much for this post, cause I sure miss out on so much living way up here in the northern country. I love these pictures and I love our dear ole dad. Dad you just get more handsome and more adored with each and every year and we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear SheraLyn, we love the pictures!! We had a great time. Didn't we? Dad loved it, and has talked about it often since. Lets do it again soon. Thanks for being such a great wife,mother,daughter,and sister. We LOVE your new blog!!! keep up the great work. I guess we will be quilting soon! I love it!!!! see ya soon!.......mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to find out that you had a blog! I really enjoyed looking through your posts on my way to work this morning. I love our family and even though I wish we could spend more time together and didn't live so far away, it's so fun to see all that you're doing and see your faces in pictures. :) Love you lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete