Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catch Up

Isn't she cute!





This was a pre bridal shower planning party and early birthday surprise for mom! I thought Sharla would love seeing this. Mom loved it! I can't wait to go. I better get my tickets soon. (It was tickets to women's conference)





We were able to go hear Cameron sing in Honor Choir! It was at Roy High this year!






It is always so fun to hear him sing. He is always singing around the house at home. I will miss that so much when he goes on his mission. Honor Choir is a great concert because of the number of great singers. I am so impressed with the talented kids in our state. Go Utah!







Just wanted to show off Lloyd's picture taking skills.





I had lots of fun making Aubree's invitations. But every once in awhile I felt like this :0



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that was the greatest picture at the end of your post! You are such a cutie! I am so impressed with your invitation making skills and we loved getting ours. So professional!! So excited for womens conference!! Is our mom not the most adorable lady in the whole entire world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with Sharla on the adorable mom vote, and also a fan of your wedding planner skills. You are pretty amazing, and yes, a cutie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing woman you are!!!! You certainly pulled off a great wedding. I'm sure aubree loved it.....you and Lloyd are great with picture taking skills. Thnaks for being such a sweetheart....We love you soooo much....Mom....

    ReplyDelete