
I am so behind! We took a fun trip "up North" to visit our kids and
LuAnne! We met Mason and
Miralva in
Hagerman.
LuAnne lives there. We spent the day swimming in the hot springs pool and having a great lunch!
Jenne was blessing her baby the next day so a lot of the family had come up.



One of Lloyd's famous faces.

I really miss these two:(

Then we headed to
Dillion to visit Jay and
Aubs. We ended up driving through a blizzard. Welcome to Montana! It was fun to see their cute house, play games, and go to church with them. Jay cooked us a delicious meal! They were great hosts.
That looks like one fun vacation and I know how it is traveling to see your kids! Always the greatest!! Now that all the wedding are over we can look forward to Mom's big celebration!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pictures of your sweet family...It was fun to see some of Aubree's home. I t looks like they have quite a bit of room. Also I loved the one of her doing her thing on your hair.... she is a good one isn"t she?? Love you...Mom.......
ReplyDelete