Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mr. CV

Cameron participated in the Mr. CV contest at our High School. I was surprised that he was that brave. It was an entertaining evening to say the least.

This is Cameron racing off stage after the evening wear portion of the night. He sported a lovely pair of super man p.j.'s. They also had an on stage interview where they were asked to dress up in cloths that represent a hobby or sport that you enjoy. He chose Rock Climbing a new hobby he has recently picked up thanks to Casey and Sheralee.
Cameron has and incredible Bass voice so for his talent he sang a Josh Turner song. He sang it to Alyssa Lemich and asked her to Prom. It was my favorite part of the evening. He really does have a great voice. I will really miss him singing around the house when he goes on his mission.
He ended up getting 1st attendant!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Cameron is a stud! That is really awesome, I wish I could see a video of him singing that song. Who knew Cameron was so brave? Haha that is so awesome. Way to go Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I will have to have technical help with that one. I will talk with Sheralee and see what we can do:)

      Delete
  3. I am so glad we were around to enjoy all that excitement and to hear Cam sing in real life personage. He is so dang awesome and so dang handsome and so dang talented, but mostly just such a great Priesthood Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these pictures. Cameron is a very gifted, talented youg man. But best of all he is such a great, good, kind young man. We are so blessed to have him in our family. can't wait to hear him sing this Friday. Hope you are all well. WE MISS YOU. Please come see us as often as you can. Love you so much...Mom... .

    ReplyDelete