I wonder if I will ever get this posting down. Everything is backwards! Oh well...
This is Cameron's Junior Prom Date!
Canyon View Track


I think this is called the big man relay:)

Life is always exciting with a High School student. But it seems to be more so with a senior. It seems so surreal to have our baby in High School. Cameron hates it when we call him the baby:) It has been fun to watch him enjoy the fun activities at school. He puts his heart into the things he enjoys. It been fun to have just him at home. He asked me what I would do when he left for his mission. I will definitely miss him, his singing, scaring me when I walk though the door, hiding when I call for him, late night homework sessions, and a house full of teenagers playing ping pong, watching movies and hoping for brownies.....
You are the all time best mom, and I love Cameron. It was so fun to be together this past weekend and it confirms to me again and again that we can accomplish anything if we put our collective efforts together. Glad I have always had your example to follow and always happy to spend time with my big sisters!
ReplyDeletelook at those muscles! ow ow! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures of Cameron.... He is the best. I am sure we will all miss him when he leaves for his mission. It just does not seem possible that he is graduating and will soon be out in the mission field. Where did the time go???? He did real well in track didn't he? He is one handsome young man. I can hardly wait for his spring concert......Thanks for being a great daughter, wife, mother, sister, ect. Someday i would like to be like my sweet daughters.......Love you...Mom....
ReplyDeleteThanks for your great example....