I love these people and everyone else who helped with the wedding. I felt overwhelmed by the love and support we received and so happy with the way things turned out! My family is wonderful!
HI sweetheart. You do have a wonderful family. The Wedding was beautiful. The baby calf is doing better today. The wind is blowing so hard we hate to step outside. We are looking forward to hearing Cameron sing on Friday. Love you and miss you...Mom....
Hey! I just discovered your blog! :) I love these pictures and the people in them! :) the wedding really did turn out so beautifully, Our family rocks basically. Love you!
HI sweetheart. You do have a wonderful family. The Wedding was beautiful. The baby calf is doing better today. The wind is blowing so hard we hate to step outside. We are looking forward to hearing Cameron sing on Friday. Love you and miss you...Mom....
ReplyDeleteHey! I just discovered your blog! :) I love these pictures and the people in them! :) the wedding really did turn out so beautifully, Our family rocks basically. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt did turn out wonderful! even if i did get a little stressed for just a moment ;) My familia is AMAZING!! <3 mmuuuaaahhhhh
ReplyDelete