
It seems as if life just seems to slip away to quickly. I am so thankful for opportunities like these to enjoy life at its fullest! On Labor Day weed-end we decided to take a horse ride. It started off in Proctor Canyon just above Hatch. It turned out to be quite eventful with horses slipping and falling on slick rock, cuts, lost shoes, very narrow trails, and not going where we expected. Despite all this I actually enjoyed myself. There is just something about getting out in nature on the back of a horse that I love.

We also started, and completed :) Cameron's mission papers. He meets with the Bishop tonight. It is so exciting. He can't wait to get them sent off and find out where he is going.

I think he will make an amazing missionary.
Great pictures SheraLyn. We are so excited for Cameron....He will make and amazing missionary.....Give him an extra big hug for singing in church in Hatch on Sunday. It sure made his Gramps and i shed a few tears....It was beautiful.....WE think we saw him on TV at the broadcast in Dixie Sunday evening...
ReplyDelete