| Lloyd and I were able to go to the Northeastern US and go on a Church History Tour! What a great experience! We started in Boston and ended in Ohio. My love of the prophet and the early saints grew in leaps and bounds. We went for six days. I decided to post about the trip in two day increments. The pictures are not in order because the blog post changed and I am still trying to figure it out. The first two days we spent visiting places where Joseph Smith's parents lived and his birthplace. I loved the places the church has done restorations on. I loved the testimonies of the missionaries. I loved the feelings I felt as we visited these sacred places. I am so thankful to the Prophet and his desire to know what church was God's true church on the earth. |
Thank you for taking time to share your trip with all of us. Your pictures are beautiful.....The trip sounded so amazing. WE are soooo blessed to have the gospel in our lives. The prophet Joseph Smith went through so much so that we can enjoy the blessing we enjoy today. Love you and hope we get to see you soon.....
ReplyDeleteSo happy you got to do this! What an amazing opportunity and yes your testimony would be strenghtened as you felt the spirit of these sacred places and as the events were retold. We are so fortunate we live in the fullness of the gospel when all the Priesthood keys have been restored and we have living Prophets on the Earth to continue to guide and direct us. What a great experience to have with your sweetheart!
ReplyDelete