You gotta love the helmets.
Lloyd and I became True T-Birds during Homecoming! If you don't know what that is you will have to ask us sometime. Let's just say some of the students weren't to sure they wanted their institute teacher and a member of the stake presidency there.
We went on a pinenut picking expedition out west of Cedar at Indian Peaks! We also made many trips up over the mountain.
Bringing the cows home.
Baby Brooklyn is here! She was born Oct. 18th. We love being grandparents! I went to Idaho to spend a few days. Aubree met me there. We had so much fun.
Isn't she Perfect!
The last event I will post about is the deer hunt. Cameron has a list of things to do before his mission. One of these was to get a deer. While I was gone to idaho he accomplished this goal. His dad said they hunted hard but had lots of fun!
Another thing on his list was to cut up a deer with Grandpa Wallace!
Looks fun huh? I missed this too.
Hope you enjoyed this picture journey. It is now at an end for the time being:)
























I loved this picture journey and I especially beautiful Cedar Mountain and of course the cattle drive, and my favorite nephews mission call opening!! Oh and baby brooklyn and I guess just every single picture moment. I may steel that Cattle drive one with all the riders in the back and the cows up front. So cool! That needs to be put to music or something! Such a great picture and such a fun family event. Our family is pretty dang awesome am I right! Looks like you have had a busy and successful Fall and so glad you have just been soaking in each and every moment. Loves
ReplyDeleteWow, cedar and the surrounding areas are soooo beautiful in the fall! (Well, all the time really, but especially the fall!) you have had such a fun few months with so many exciting things happening. I loved looking through your pictures. It makes me wish we lived closer and were able to spend more time with you all. Thanks for blogging!
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect ;) We are very glad to here back in Utah and enjoy this wonderful weather and sights as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Shera Lyn. GREAT, GREAT, photos...I loved every one of them. You have had a busy wonderful Fall. Come see us. WE don"t get to see you much even though we are right here in Cedar City... Love you Mom and Dad...
ReplyDelete