Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm always playing catch up!




Maybe now that we are empty nesters I will spend more time blogging! Lloyd has lots of night meetings so I should be productive and spend my time blogging. Ha, ha! Life has been a whirlwind of events. Getting Cameron all ready for his mission was an adventure. With all the missionaries going out after the annoucement in conference we had fun finding every thing he needed. He also kept us busy doing things he loves best. Life has been good.
We had so much fun carving pumpkins. Cameron has a list of things to do before his mission. He wants to make sure we don't forget any family traditions.

 
 
 
We went to Deer Range to get a Christmas tree. It is such a beautiful place!
Another thing on Cameron's list-cut down a Christmas tree:) 
 

 
Bringing the cows back to Cedar.
 
 
I love these two. They have been and continue to be a source of inspiration to me. What a great heritage we have!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shera Lyn...Love all of these neat pictures...Especially to ones of our sweet Cameron. He is such a great young man. WE are so blessed to have him in our family.....He will accomplish great and good things....love all of you so much.....Keep posting, we love the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mom and Brian, Brandon and I all sat down last night and wrote him a letter! You should open a "dear Elder" account on line. Its a free service to send missionaries in the MTC letters. They start charging when they go out in the field, but all you pay is postage when they are in the MTC. Jusitn told me about it and I guess the districts have all kinds of fun rivalry with their Dear Elder letters.
    Love these pictures and love all of your family traditions. Glad Cameron had a list to check off. That is good parents for you!

    ReplyDelete