Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baby and Birthdays (Cutest grandbaby and Best Mom, Husband and Daughter)

When I downloaded my pictures I realized I hadn't posted Moms birthday pictures. So like most of my posts this is a catch up post. This one I couldn't pass up because my mother is the greatest woman I know. She is the perfect example of motherhood. I am so lucky to have been born into her home!
Hmmm......I don't know how to turn this.
Lloyds birthday was spent at a young single adult activity! But we did have a family dinner and cake two days later:) I feel bad that we didn't get to have more of a party and pictures.
And last but not least Sheralee had a slip and slide party at the park!
 
...and ice cream cake of course:)
Our little doll!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a choice beautiful family you have....Brooklyn is growing up so fast....She is certainly a gorgeous. sweet baby. We love her so much. What great paraents our grandchildren are. We are so thankful for our sweet, kind beautiful family.....Love all of you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun catch up and so glad you got some pictures of our cute mom! What a great weekend we had didn't we. That grand baby of yours is so dang cute. Kyle and MIchelle loved the visit from your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love grandma too, we really wish we could have been there, darn tucson :) I love seeing pictures of Brooklyn anywhere too. She might be here with us but it's fun looking at her pictures when she is asleep for the night!

    ReplyDelete