This was the site of the Edward Partridge Home and School. It was extra special to us because he is part of our family tree.
This is the Kansas City Missouri Temple!
I love Liberty Jail. There is such a humble feeling there.
My attempts at artistic photography!
Our report was at Hauns Mill! What a tragic story.
We got to go to the Nauvoo Temple. Last time we were here it wasn't even built. I was so excited! When we got there I realized that I didn't have my recommend. But after some phone calls and tender mercy's I was able to go. It was the highlight of the trip.
Our group at Carthage Jail.
The Mississippi river.
We went to the coolest park that had statues of pioneers. It was a great trip. My testimony of the restoration and my gratitude of those early pioneers was magnified and strengthened.
We moved Sheralee and Casey up to Salt Lake. While we were up there we took the opportunity to attend one of the many temples. This is the Jordan River Temple.
We had a little excitement in Cedar City when a leg of the tour de Utah came to or literally through our town.
Then there was the big flood!
getting stuck
This is where we held our Lloyd LeFevre family reunion. It is the White Hollow Reservoir just outside of Escalante. We had a great time together. But we missed having Jay and Aubree with us.
We hiked to calf creek falls...
Lloyd and Casey braving the cold
A picture of our hikers in the same spot we took a picture of the kids when we hiked it the last time. Which was right before Cameron was born!
Food....
Fun!
We chose fishing on the Boulders because it was Mason's Birthday and that is what he chose to do every year when he was a boy.
The paddle boat on the reservoir
And last but not least the hike in the petrified forest!
Fun!!! I lie these pictures and I miss you two SO much!!! I especially loved the picture you got of Brooklyn's wide mouth face! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI like that one too - and the one of her wading! Summer fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful.sweet family you have. Love all of you so much. The pictures are so great....Love all of the beautiful scenery......Wish I coiuld see the petrified forest. It looked pretty awesome.....Loved the cute ones of little Brooklyn. She is such a doll....
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun way to finish up summer, and I too love the Brooklyn faces, and it is even better in person! You have a great family sis!
ReplyDelete