Saturday, November 23, 2013

Flying through the Fall!

Just wanted to share some highlights of the fun fall things we have done! My mom had never been to the conference center and I wanted to see my girls so I tried to get tickets to the RS womens broadcast. I had no luck but Sharla being the sweet sister that she is got busy and rounded us up some tickets. Aubree and Miralva ended up not being able to go, but Mom, Sheralee, Sharla and I had a great time. It was a spiritual, emotional, and physical (eating great food) feast!
At the place we ate dinner!
 
Outside of the conference center.
 
The next adventure was the cattle drive! It is one of our favorite family traditions.

Of course we had some Brooklyn time!
Helping Grandma with laundry!
Playing with "Pampa"
Don't touch the plants:)
 We decided to visit Aubree and Jay in Dillon. Since it is such a long drive we spent the night in Salt Lake. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and did sealings. Beautiful!
 
A break in driving in Idaho Falls!
Finally we made it to Dillon!
 
A pumpkin carving contest!
Brooklyn was the cutest little owl for Halloween!
Lloyd and Mason worked on training Tucker. This is one of their first rides.
I just couldn't resist this one! Love this sweet little thing!
 

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm so grateful for all of these memories I got to be a part of! I love when you come visit here and I love going to visit southern utah. This week is going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shera Lyn these pictures are just priceless. I especially love the one of the little owl....All of them are simply great....The last one of little Brooklyn crying mad me feel a little sad. Thanks so much for taking time to share....YOU ARE WONDERFUL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures and you are beautiful, inside and out. I can tell you and Lloyd are enjoying empty nester status as much as Bri and I are. So happy for you and all you are doing! Love that little Brooklyn, oh she is a doll. Love your kids and love that we can share some things together even though I feel like we are a little out of the loop being up in Northern Utah!

    ReplyDelete