We got out the old toys I saved from when our kids were little for Brooklyn to play with. It was so much fun to see those toys being used again. She was very musical!
We were tending Brooklyn and we decided to go to the park. I am not sure who had the most fun, the grandparents or the grandbaby!
Okay, we may be just a little obsessed with Brooklyn. But she is so darn cute!
President Day Weekend Mason, Miralva, Brooklyn, Casey and Sheralee came to visit. We decided to picnic in Zion!
Our attempts at a selfie :)
February is also ditch cleaning and burning time. Lloyd actually likes it because he get to play with fire!
Sheralee and Casey's cow had a calf at the end of February!
On February 14, 1985 Lloyd and got engaged in the Saint George Temple. I love this time of year because I am so thankful for that event and the impact it has had on my life. After all those years he still brings a smile to my face and warmth in my heart!
I love watching little Brooklyn grow up on your blog! She just gets more and more beautiful. Love your festivities! Always fun at your house!
ReplyDelete