Sunday, April 13, 2014

A New Year! 2014

Since I am still so far behind I decided to do monthly catch up posts. So this post is dedicated to January. It has actually been kind of fun to be behind because then I go back through the pictures and think about what has happened and I realize that life is good! I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband and family that I love to spend time with. So here is to the month of January!
For Dad's Birthday Mom wanted to go to the temple. It was a great trip and we all felt so close to him. I am so thankful for eternal marriage and my knowledge that I will be with my Dad again.
Mom picked the perfect place to be!
What a great place to be with my eternal sweetheart!
Mason and Miralva had a holiday work party and they asked us to tend. Of course we headed right over to Beaver. We love this little girl.
Oops! She got caught getting into grandma's purse!
Making cookies with grandma!
All ready for Shannon's baby shower!
It is so much fun to buy baby stuff!
 
The shower was a jungle theme. It was so much fun to plan and to attend.
Isn't she cute?
 
January was a great month. These last two pictures are because I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. This is a sunset at the end of January out my front door, and the snow on my back deck on January 31st!
 

3 comments:

  1. You are so blessed and what a beautiful family. Loved your January events, especially the birthday temple trip! Mom always has the best ideas ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and I miss those cedar city sunsets! Shannon's baby shower looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting....Don't know how I missed this until today. Love all of the beautiful pictures. WE do live in a beautiful place and your pictures are soooo good. I always love the ones of sweet little Brooklyn. She is such a little doll and it is so fun to watch her learn and grow. She is a very sweet , sensitive, little spirit....Love all of you so much.......Thanks for the great Easter trip.....

    ReplyDelete