An August Moon! See what I mean?
Mason's Birthday! Aren't they the cutest family ever?
I did a lot of this, this month. I think I canned 60 quarts of peaches off our little tree.We got to meet Grandpa at work and go for a little walk one day while I was babysitting!
This is what you have to do when your horses cross the river when you are trying to catch them.
August garden goodness!
Lloyd did Birthday week for me starting with flowers...
Chocolate, a date to the movies
We went to dinner with Sheralee and Casey and then went to Wicked.
What a fun play for my Birthday! We had quite an adventure on trax that night too! We were late enough that the line had closed two stops before where our car was parked. Lucky for us we were only a couple of miles from Sheralee and Casey's apartment. We also had a couple of girls who had had a little to much to drink and were barfing on the ride home. Lucky us?
The next day we hiked to Donut Falls
Hmmm...do ya think this is why it is called donut falls?
I had the best little helper to blow out my Birthday Candles!!
Look what Grandpa brought home from work to play with.
We went to the sheep dog festival for part of the Wallace Heap reunion.
The water dogs competition was pretty cool.
Maybe we ought to start milking cows again.
Yummy food and good company at the Graf cabin. Isn't that what reunions are all about?
We ended the reunion and August with a bang. We went on a hike to Stewart Falls to do the Ice Bucket Challenge!
It was really, really, really cold!
Love my family!
I love your family too! You had a fantastic August and so many fun activities. So happy you had so much family time. Hard when they all start moving away isn't it. Glad we can take the time to get us all together.
ReplyDeleteLoved all of these priceess pictures. You have some truly great ones. Loved the ones of your beautiful peaches. Your bottles were much fuller than mine. How come i had so much juice in mine? You have sich a great, beautiful family. What would I ever do without my wonderful family? So thankful for all of you. Please keep posting. I love it so much.
ReplyDelete