We got a new president of SUU. They invited the alumni to walk in robes on the day of his inauguration. Lloyd really wanted to do it. I went along with him cause he wanted me to.
Every year we try to do a fall bike ride around Navajo Lake. It is a beautiful and fun trail. This year was no exception. The hills do seem to get steeper as we get older.
We try to visit Lloyd's mom as often as we can. We got this picture on one of our visits in September
Our garden was very productive this year. We are still enjoying fresh vegetables and we canned a lot of fruits and vegetables also.
Home made stew with homegrown fixins!
I am having a serious mom stew craving now! 😊 I love you and Dad so much. You are the best! I don't know how I got so lucky to have you as my parents. Can't wait to see you soon!!
ReplyDelete