I love the fall. The colors are beautiful, and the air is so crisp and clean. We gather our cows up to bring home in the fall. Mason's family and Aubree and Jay were able to come with us. Aubree's visit was a surprise so it was fun!
Our sweet little cow girl. She loved riding horses with grandma. Sometimes she falls asleep in my arms.
We worked on getting the cabin stained and this was how Lloyd got the high places. It scared me so bad I wouldn't let him do the other side.
We even got to go to church in Hatch! That doesn't happen to often because of our church responsibilities.
We live in a beautiful place!
Lloyd made this little table for his sister Linda. When they were packing up stuff in his mom's house his sister's told him to take it home. We have had lot's of fun with it. Brooklyn loves it!
Brooklyn turned 2 years old this month. He mother planned a really fun birthday party!
She is so expressive. It was lots of fun to watch her open her presents. It reminded me so much of Aubree!
Sorry about the sideways picture but the decorations were really cute.
Grandma Marilyn got her a princess dress!
Eating the cake.
I dressed up for Halloween because I work at the preschool now!
We went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch and I got a couple of really big pumpkins.
We sat out on the porch and waited for trick or treaters.
Then we chaperoned a Halloween activity and the college.
A little kitty just like grandma!
WOW....You have some amazing pictures of southern Utah scenery....
ReplyDeleteand the pictures of little Brooklyn are priceless.....She is such a bright, expressive little angel. it is so fun to be around her and watch her changing expressions. I feel so blessed to have the beautiful, kind, thoghtful family that Wallacce and I have... Please keep posting ......Love the pictures and family activities. The litttle table and chairs lloyd made are going to be favorites with all of the grandchildren...