Monday, May 4, 2015

Saying goodbye!

Lloyd's mom passed away this month. What a bitter sweet thing death can be. She left us just before Valentines Day. I think she wanted to be with John this year. It is hard to say good bye for now, but we couldn't help but be happy for her. She is in a better place with loved ones that she missed so much. Lloyd and I were able to be with her when she left this frail existence. What a peaceful, beautiful feeling when the veil is thin.
I am so thankful for the way she raised her son. He has been my dream come true. I am so glad that he is a part of my life and that I am able to be a part of this family.


 
Sheralee played her violin at the graveside.
This is quite a posterity
Lloyd and I had planned to go to Death Valley for Valentines but when Genny passed away we couldn't go. So we settled for a fun 4-wheeler ride and hike near red cliffs.
 
I planned a fun Valentines week for him. This is the first days gift. I didn't get pictures of any of the other days.
 I also went to Beaver and tended the girls so Mason and Miralva could have a date.
Love these Grandbabies!!
This is how February ended!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures....Good memories of good people....Love those sweet grandbabies...They are such beautiful children..

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my heck Maddie has changed soo much!

    ReplyDelete