Thursday, May 14, 2015

Snow & Sunshine! March is just like that!

March in like a Lion!!!
March 6- We drove over the Mammoth road to Hatch to check out the snow! Beautiful!
March 7- Totally worth the drive. We woke up to this scene off the back deck!



 
Love being with this guy!
A beautiful morning in the snow.
Jaden's 1st birthday!
Some pretty great grandparents!
Fun with our grandkids!
Even cute when she is crying!
 
We went to Death Valley for Lloyd's spring break!
The wild flowers were incredible!
Nice and warm

More wild flowers
We went up North for Sheralee's baby shower and there was this Lego display. It was really cool!
Two of my favorite men!
A fun baby shower put on by the Webb's
Maddie's first visit to Grandpa and Grandma's!!
Love playing with this little girl!
Sheralee is a great Aunt!
Cedar City Baby Shower!!
A diaper cake
Check out the cute table decorations
 
Yummy Food
Great company
 Fun games
Great gifts
A quilt from Grandma Marilyn
A cute little helper
Yay!!! Pickles
    
Fun with grand-daughters
Tea Party
Wearing Grandma shoes!!!
A fun Sunday stroll in Kolob!
 
We live in such a beautiful place!!
 March out like a  Lamb!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Loved. loved, loved this great post. The pictures are amazing, from snow to sunshine....Of course I always love the ones of my children, grandchildren. and great grandchildren. You are all so extra special to me. I feel like the most blessed person on earth. The showers are always so much fun..I love planing and working with my sweet family. Keep the pictures coming....Love reading your posts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful things!! I loved my baby shower! I love you and Dad and Mason's family and the snow and Hatch!! Basically I just loved this all! :)

    ReplyDelete