We had lots of fun coloring Easter Eggs.
Little sister can help next year!
We got to go to conference!
Of course that week end on our way home grandpa needed some grand daughter time!
Lloyd's Birthday was on a Sunday this year so we went fishing at Panguitch Lake the day before!
A great fishing partner!
It's just so bright!
Our fish!
Helping grandpa open presents!
Me and my girls on Madelyn's blessing day!
Squishy cheeks!
It was a beautiful day with beautiful people. I love this sweet little family
Uncle cookies and Aunt Sheralee
Trying to save a tiny calf and checking on the ditch in Hatch.
I loved all of this as usual!! My family is the best, the cutest, and has the most delicious looking food! :) Love you and can't wait to see you! Hopefully soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet post of your beautiful family. You had some great celebrations.....Loved the pictures of the baby blessing....Such sweet little girls and beautiful mom and handsome dad. We are so very blessed....Love all of you...
ReplyDeleteYou are busy like us!! So happy for all your April events and I am especially grateful that you took in my sweet Justin's graduation since I was on the East Coast tending babies. You are the best!
ReplyDeleteOh this makes my heart lonesome for all of you
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys too! I really need to blog some more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all you do for me......Loved the fact that you were able to support Justin and Andrea at his graduation. That was a very special day and I know Grandpa was was with us on this great occasion. Justin looked so clean and happy. So thankful for my sweet, good family.
ReplyDelete