We rode the 4-wheelers, ate good food, hiked, and enjoyed the time together. It is a whole new world of camping when you add grandbabies to the mix. They did great and we all had lots of fun!
I go to Provo once a month to tend Myla while Sheralee does school stuff. I love it because I get to see them every month and it's another chance to play dress up with a real baby doll. Here is this months picture.,,,
We don't see Aubree nearly enough so I end up doing a bit of this...
Lloyd and I have a favorite horse ride we do at least once a year. We usually include a little cook out. I love spending time with him and he has such fun dates for us to go on.
We got to ride our horses quite a bit this month. We got Beryl back from the boy who rode her a month. She is doing great!
Checking on the cows in the meadow.
Wow what great pictures. You have such a beautiful family....Love those sweet great grandchildren....The fall leavea are out of this world. I don't know if I have ever seen any more beautiful than the ones on Cedar Mountain this year.....So glad you got some pictures of them. Thanks for sharing....
ReplyDeleteYES....These pictures are just as beautiful and amazing as they were the first time I looked at them......Love, Love, LOVE looking at them....Soooo great....
ReplyDelete