Myla is getting bigger and cuter everyday. We will be so sad when they move back up North.
Sheralee and I spent a week in Sharla and Brian's cabin. I tended Myla and she went to trainings. Lloyd and Mason's family joined us at the end of the week so we could go to the Zoo.
Beautiful scenery, wonderful people and great food..... What more could you ask for?
We had so much fun at the zoo! Everything is better when seen through the eyes of a child.
Brooklyn loved the merry go round!
The Zoo was wonderful! Brooklyn couldn't wait to ride the train. Then we headed back to the cabin and had some fun on the little playground just down the road.
Aren't they the cutest little things?
Lloyd surprised me with a fun birthday week.
Day 1 Marshmallow sticks!
Day 2- A date to the movies.
Day 3- A delicious shaved ice!
Day 3-5 Camping, 4 Wheeling, trying out the marshmallow sticks
Day 6 Shopping for some new shoes!
Birthday Dinner and Cake finished off my week. I have the best husband in the whole wide world. I love that man!!!
Finished up the month getting to tend this little doll and help Sheralee and Casey get moved into there little house in Provo. We had great fun decorating the babies room. Of course I always love playing dress up with a live doll!!
Great memories! I am SO thankful you have been able to help with tending!! I also have to say that I love the picture of Brooklyn on the little bridge!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are alll priceless. i love every single one of them.....Myla's little room is so amazing... love the colors and the way Sheralee has it all set up. Love the beautiful crib blamkets and such that you made to dress it up...so pretty......Such fun family activities...Love you....
ReplyDelete