Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Yes, I am Thankful! Glad to have November to help me remember!

Hello November!!! Hello Cedar City!!! We live in a beautiful place and I love this time of year!
We started out the month with snow on top of the fall leaves!
What better time to eat stew!

We also had fun hunting Elk with Mason. We hiked up and down steep hills and it was kind of cold but it was beautiful!
Success!
Then the real work started.....
Packing out meat in a huge snow storm!
Then Mason hiked in the next day to get the head.
We finished off a great month celebrating Thanksgiving!
Smoking the turkey!
Making the pies................

setting the table....
tending grand babies....
eating food...
resting....
and then the Pies!! A perfect day:)
On the road again... this time to Dillon to visit Jay and Aubree!
Of course we needed to work out at the gym!
Play games!
Take some fun family pics!

Visit Jay at work and tour Dillon!



Montana is a cold but beautiful place and we love it because of those we love that live there!
Home to snowy Utah!
Gotta have a picture of this grand baby!

1 comment:

  1. This brings back such special memories.....I am so thankful for my choice wonderful family. I feel so very blessed....I have the very best family on earth. I know Wallace is so very happy with all that you are accomplishing. Thanks for your love and support...

    ReplyDelete