Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tis the season!!! I love December

We call this our religious tree. It is the first Christmas decoration up each year. It helps us remember the reason for the season. I love December because we all remember the Savior. We are a little kinder, a little happier, a little more forgiving and a little more loving.
Nothing better when its cold!
Lloyd and Cameron set off to Hatch to get a live tree! The day started out great, seeing this eagle, and the beautiful scenery. Then it turned into an expensive tree trip!
it was a beautiful tree
A December winter wonderland!
Riding when we can....
December is great because we get more family time. Love our little cowgirl.
And a visit with these two little princesses made our day.
We got tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas program. It was so much fun. I love the lights on temple square, the beautiful music, and most of all the best partner in the world. He is my best friend!

We headed home, went to church, and then off we went to Las Vegas to meet Sheralee, Casey and Myla on a bouldering adventure at Red Rocks!
Fun at the motel!



Las Vegas Temple


Stars Delight its Christmas Eve Night!!

Christmas Morning!





Setting up a fun present!

Fun at the Pool!
Christmas Outfits from Grandma & Grandpa!

Hiking in Zion!

Happy 22nd Birthday Cameron!
Sure wish Jay could have been here!


New Years Eve at the Pizza Cart!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved December!! It was so wonderful getting to spend so much time together! Seeing these pictures brought back many wonderful memories. I love you so much!!'

    ReplyDelete