April 1st! Lloyd and I had a fun time tending little Myla while her mom worked!
We went for a walk to a little park just down the street!
Swinging and sliding with Grandpa and Grandma!
Beautiful spring flowers on Dad's grave.
Playing with the Grandkids while their parents shop!
It is fun to get out the toys my kids played with.
This is one way to get water in April. We spend a lot of time doing this!
Lloyd had birthday pie instead of Cake!
Doing Yard Work
Apple blossoms on our trees.
Grandma's Birthday Party
Nothing better then celebrating with family!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Love these sweet girls!
I'm so grateful for all of the times you've been able to come up to tend! I loved seeing these pictures although many of them did make me feel awfully homesick for all of you and southern Utah. Love you SO very much!!
ReplyDeleteAww I love this post! I really need to do my blog again!
ReplyDelete