Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I just May love May!

Lloyd asked me what I wanted to do for Mothers Day, and then suggested a trip up I 15 to see the kids and grandkids. I jumped right on that idea. So my May started out great. Of course I got to see Cameron cause he lives here:) Miralva and the kids were in Cedar the day before we were going to leave.
This is Brooklyn being a horse! I love her horse shoes:)
Madie is wearing the toilet paper cover for a hat. It does look charming on her!
Our stop at Sheralee's and Casey's home in Provo.
Three generations! 
We hiked up the D hill. What a beautiful view! What a beautiful daughter!
It was great to spend mother's day with Aubree and Jay! A perfect mother's day week end. I really love each of my children and grand children. 
Photo Bomb!
We went on a class field trip to the Jones's farm. That is quite a feat with 3 & 4 year olds!
Lloyd and I hiked up to the CV on the hill. I think our hike with Aubree inspired us.
We branded our calves a week early this year so Lloyd and I could go to Alaska! Doesn't Brooklyn look excited?
and Madie too!!
I love this family tradition. We all work hard but we enjoy ourselves!
Brooklyn helped push the calves down the alley!

Cameron brought Melodie. She worked really hard too!
The whole gang!
Doing it the old fashioned way!
Having fun with the girls the day before we left for Alaska.
Waiting at the Airport to go to Alaska!
A post about our trip to Alaska will be coming soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment