Thursday, September 15, 2016

June brings more summer fun! Family vacation part 1


How do you beat the summer hear? A fun pool at Grandma's house. Brooklyn didn't want to get into the water with out a swimming suit. So we dug through aunt Aubree's stuff and found one that we could pin up and use.

She loved it:)
Lloyd made this cool anniversary present with rocks from our trip to Alaska! He is sweet, creative and the best husband in the whole world!! 31 wonderful years together!
We were on a beach with tons of these flat rocks and this lady told us that if you found a heart rock and gave it to the one you love it meant true love forever!!!
 Our annual cattle drive!!
It was a beautiful day!
Family Vacay!!! 1st stop- Reno Nevada
A beautiful temple and a beautiful view after a long day in the car.
2nd day- California!! On our way to the Redwood forest!


 A nice place to stop for lunch!


The Redwoods were as big and beautiful as I remembered. There is an almost reverent feeling as you walk through the forests!


We spent the day driving and hiking through the Avenue of the Giants!!
A picture speaks a thousand words!
Day 2- The northern California Coast!
Such a cute lady!
 Fun in the water!
Fun in the sand!
......and more redwoods

Pretty girls
I love you this much!!
You have to look way up there.

Lovin being together

Cute family
Wanna build a deck?
Day 3- tide pools..




...and some climbing.









2 comments:

  1. I love seeing these pictures! I'm sad we missed the first leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these pictures! I'm sad we missed the first leg!

    ReplyDelete