This is going to be our Reunion backwards because I couldn't resist posting lots of pictures and I had started from the end. This post will be our relaxing Yellowstone tour Island Park area days of the reunion. I don't know how relaxing Aubree's day was because quite a few of us had hair cuts. We have to take advantage of the time we are with her.

We visited some beautiful falls. But who could resist posting this cute face?

Or these cute boys?
In spite of my famous camera adjectives, I have to say how grateful I am that so many of my family members take and post great photos. Thanks for the memories!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collection of pictures that show just a little glimpse into the incredible time we had together. Loved this family reunion and the great family we have. You got some amazing pictures and can't wait to take more tomorrow night!
ReplyDeleteOh man, it looks like such a fun trip with the whole family! I'm so sad we missed it. But happy everyone documented it so well. I almost feel like I was there.
ReplyDeleteWow....This brought back so many good memories. WE have a wonderful family. The family meals were great......the hair cuts were great. The family togetherness was awesome. We loved every minute of it and Dad was able to go because of the RV with his oxygen and the wheel chair.. It was great from start to finish......Love all of you and we are sooo grateful to have you in our family...SOOO BLESSED
ReplyDeletev