
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Twenty Seven Wonderful Years
Sorry Aubree, no Yellowstone pictures yet! I promise I will post some this week. I was looking through my pictures and found these and remembered I hadn't posted about our Anniversary. On June 7th we celebrated 27 years of wedded bliss :) It really has been a wonderful ride! I am married to my best friend and I love spending time with him. We decided to go on a horse ride for our anniversary this year. It was on Cedar Mountain and was a trail we have never ridden before. Riding horses is something we have always loved doing together. It was beautiful as you can see and best of all I got to spend the day with Lloyd. Aren't anniversaries grand? We also got Chinese food and watched a movie. A perfect day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got married. :) I love you both very very very much!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a wonderful couple! 27 years! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pictures. We love you two so much and are so glad you found each other 28 years ago. Stay Happy.....
ReplyDeletePerfect anniversary and perfect post! I love all the fun things you do with Lloyd and as a family. You know how to plan great little trips and get out and experience life!
ReplyDelete