Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our First Night In Yellowstone

I think the best part of our trip to Yellowstone was the people we went with. This post is all about the people we love to spend time with. We all met at the cabin Mike's family, Mom and Dad, and our family stayed in. What a fun way to start our week together!Cooking the Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. We do love food!






The now famous Animal Bingo game and Casey and Sheralee's slide show of example's of the animals we needed to see. (Hmmm not quite sure why this is upside down:))








I love this lady! Isn't she beautiful!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks SheraLyn, as usual you have some wonderufl pictures of our trip. I loved meeting each evening to talk over the events of the day and plan for the next day. Everyone came up with a great meal but the important part was that we were together enjoying each other. We are looking forward to next year and hope we will still be around to enjoy our family. Thanks for being such a sweetheart......Love you...Mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is. Thanks for posting the pictures. It brings back great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I missed this one some how! What great shots of the ones we love! Amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people I love in one place! I'm so sad we missed this trip. We need to quit messing around and move back to Utah already! Geez!!

    ReplyDelete