Sunday, August 12, 2012
All Grown Up!
I can't believe that our youngest child (He gets mad when I call him our baby:) ) was ordained an Elder. Cameron picked a time when his brother Mason could be home to be ordained. It was a great day and I loved seeing the men in my life gather together to participate in this priesthood ordination. The spirit was very strong. I feel so blessed to have the power of the priesthood in our home and to watch how it blesses the lives of these great men. Cameron is getting ready to submit his mission papers. Another milestone! He is a great young man and we feel privileged to be his parents.
Thanks to these special people who were able to share this day with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This makes me so proud of Cameron! He is awesome in every way and what a blessing to have so many people to celebrate this occasion. You are very fortunate to be so close to family and have such amazing Priesthood boys!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how old these kids are getting. Actually you're probably laughing because I am one of "these kids". And I am also getting old. Where does the time go?! Cameron will be such a great missionary!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Sharing SheraLyn. Cameron is such an extra special young man. He will be an awesome missionary. There was a great spirit there and we were so happy to be included. He will be starting college soon and from there on life will move along so quickly. Time does really fly by. We are looking forward to seeing you on Saterday. We didn't get to spend enough time with you at Shannons wedding. Thanks for always being so sweet and kind to your Father and I. We love you and appreciate all you do to help us.
ReplyDeletet
What a wonderful day, what a teriffic kid! The others aren't half bad either.
ReplyDelete