Thursday, August 23, 2012

Riggs Reunion in Hatch

The Heap's were in charge of the Riggs Reunion this year. It was held in Hatch at the town pavillion. It was fun to visit, play games, ride horses, paint t-shirts and eat. But the best part was being with family that we don't get to see to often any more. The above picture is Cherene with two of her grandkids.

































We were trying to unwrap a starburst with only our tongues





















































These are the minute to win it games!















































































































































6 comments:

  1. Thanks Shera Lyn....You have some great pictures......We have a wonderful family and it was so fun to see them and have some good visits. Hope to see all of them { and even more of them}. next year. Look forwaard to seeing you sometime this week end. love you...Mom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I have so many great memories of the riggs reunion! looks like it was a great time had by all. I love these people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite picture is the one of Mike. You should probably put it on facebook. :) heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should except I am not that advanced on facebook yet. Maybe you could tutor me. ha ha

      Delete
  4. I really love these pictures and I am so glad someone took the time to document! Cameron was having way too much fun taking pictures of us trying to unwrap the starburst candy with our tongues. He was really giggling and now I see why. hahaha
    Love our family!

    ReplyDelete