Sunday, August 19, 2012

Storytime Baby Shower!

I can't think of anything more fun than books and baby things. As you can see in the pictures that follow we had a great time planning and carrying out this baby shower. Each table reflects the personality of the people who put it together. Of course I worked on the food table. :) You gotta love green eggs and ham and muffins for moose, or people whatever the case may be! We had so much fun shopping and thinking of the books we would love to share with the little new one that will be arriving into our family soon. Sheralee was the brainchild for our theme and had some really fun idea's.
Sharla's table was a snuggle up for bedtime reading table!
Cherene had lots of fun ducks and baby bath time toys.
This was the guest sign in table featuring Sheralee's cute cupcake. I couldn't resist a book about puppies and a duck book that makes lots of noise. Tee Hee
Wouldn't bath time be fun in one of these bouncing bath holder things. Notice the cute little slippers. I just love little baby shoes. Connie and the girls put this table together.
Our first attempt at a diaper cake!
Of course Grandma Marilyn would have flower books!
A moose toy seemed so appropriate after our trip to Yellowstone.
Sheralee found the cutest fairy princess book to accent our dipped pretzels and strawberries and punch.
My feeble attempt at a caterpillar made from baby socks.
Thanks to all the people who came to help us celebrate this special time with Miralva!




5 comments:

  1. CUTE!! I wish I could've made it! You guys are seriously the best party throwers ever. How cute is all this?? I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SheraLyn, What cute pictures.... This brings back such special memories. Wasn't little Miralva so beautiful and sweet. i love her so much.. She is going to be one special mother, and Mason will be an awesome father. They are so good together. Wish so much that they were closer. Maybe someday huh?......Hope to see you soon ...Love you so much....Mom.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad I haven't had the chance to participate in one of these awesome showers you have all been throwing! You are the shower queens! Each one is so cute and the themes are adorable. I love the storybook theme and that everyone did their own table. The decor becomes the gifts, I love that! Miralva looks so cute, I still can't believe she is having a baby! So exciting. Thanks for taking these great pictures! I almost feel like I was there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss this day! It was so much fun, and you guys did a great job with it :) I can't wait to use all of the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great party and for such a beautiful sweet mom to be! Won't it be so much fun to just squeeze that little one and welcome her into the world. You will love being a Grandma and I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete