Nope, not the basketball kind of madness. Just the crazy ups and downs of the LeFevre household. We do love our food and it seems like we don't even need a reason to celebrate with food. Sunday night treats seems to be a good thing at our home. Since we are so far apart when Sheralee texted a picture of her Sunday night no bake cookies, look what happened here in Cedar.....
Sometimes food is a part of our celebrations that are legitimate like these Green Eggs and Ham for Saint Patricks Day!
I had a little bit of a hard time eating green eggs, but if you close your eyes, they taste just the same:)
When we sold our spring calves in Salina we decided a trip to the temple in Manti would make it a wonderful day. We got great prices for our animals, and we got spiritually fed at the temple. We also ate at the cafeteria at the temple and it made me miss Dad! They loved eating there when they were on there mission.
We were also able to go to the temple in Saint George. It was our YSA Stake temple pie and ice cream night. It was yummy, and look at those flowers!
Getting better at taking selfies? They seem to make our faces look distorted, or is that really the way we look?
Cherene, Mom, Lloyd and I went to a Kenny Logins Concert! I think Mom was the best dancer of us all! (Sorry Lloyd :) )
I couldn't have a post without some grand baby picture! Isn't she a doll? Love that cute little face :)
I like it when you post because I know there will be a picture of Brooklyn :) Those eggs did look gross, I think I would have a hard time eating them too!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a great life.... I loved the pictures of the temples.....I really miss the Manti Temple......Dad and i loved going there two or three times a week. It gave us so much needed strength and comfort......Miss my great missionary companion...Thanks for posting...My days go much better when I find new blogs to read....
ReplyDeleteHaha I love the selfie! Teehee you're faces are definitely better looking
ReplyDelete