Thursday, April 2, 2015

Another year begins!

I started out the year in a hurry to finish a project. I promised Cameron that I would make a levi quilt for him while he was on his mission. In December I remembered that promise. So I frantically sewed the quilt blocks together. On January 1st we set up the frames and started to tie the quilt. He was coming on the 21st, and yes I did get it done:) 
 
 
Winter is a fun time when you have cows. They need food and water no matter how cold it gets! 
 

Since I was already in the quilting mode I decided to make a quilt for Maddie.
She was born on January 12, 2015. Mason called at 2:00 a.m. and said they were headed to the hospital. I hopped in the car and headed for Beaver. I picked up Brooklyn at the hospital and we went to her house to wait for her baby sister to be born. I thought she would go right back to sleep but she was ready to play. She fell asleep at around 7 and about that time they decided to take the baby C-section. We were glad when she arrived safe and sound.
I had a dream that Madelyn had blond hair and blue eyes and I was so surprised when it came true.
Love this brown eyed girl!!!
Poor Miralva had a tough time. She lost a lot of blood.
I had so much fun staying with Brooklyn. It was like having a perfect little doll to play with. We tried a new hair style every day.
 
 
Grandpa's girls!

 
 
Fun with balloons!
More fun playing down stairs!
Brooklyn is so cute with her new sister. She loves her and cries if she is crying because it makes her so sad.
Grandma great!!!
A darling family!
Our missionary came home. He had a lay over in Salt Lake so Sheralee and Sharla met him there. Casey came as soon as he got out of school.
 
 
Waiting anxiously at the airport!!
 His plane actually came a little early.
He looks so handsome!
 
So good to have him home:)
 
 
Stopping to see his horse on the way home from the airport.
I think she remembers him.
 
Opening his Christmas presents
A family trip to the temple and picking up Aubree at the airport
Lunch at Kneeders!!
So good to have all the kids at home. We celebrated with a dutch oven dinner!
 
Dinner before church
Lots of family support. Even Grandma LeFevre came. Her first time out of Saint George since her stroke.
This is Paige. She is the girl who Lloyd met at the Institute when my Dad passed away and her grandparents lived in his area. I was able to call them and make sure Cameron was alright. She was our tender mercy!
A family photo. We missed our in-laws but are so grateful to them for letting there wives and husband spend this special day together.
Meeting Aunt Aubree!
It was a great month with so much going on. Lots of family time and many great changes in our lives. Yes life is good!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a supermom!! I honestly don't know how you manage to do all of the things that you do! I'm so excited for our little girl to have you and dad as grandparents!! I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautiful quilts.....You truly are amazing...Love the pictures of Cameron and sweet baby Madelyn and Brooklyn. They are such beautiful little girls. this brings back such special memories...keep posting.....I love reading them...

    ReplyDelete