Cameron is getting Sapphire ready for cattle drives and ranch work this summer.
A beautiful horse ride in red canyon!
Madi with Uncle Cam
Love these girls. Isn't Brooklyn a tough little girl?
We went to the Payson Temple open house. It is a beautiful temple and we went with some wonderful people.We helped Sheralee move things out of her classroom and then went out for a fun dinner date!
Of course we stopped in Beaver on the way home:)
All the stuff I got from the Pre-School kids the last week of School. I have really enjoyed this job!
Getting a room ready for Americus at the cabin!
Making good use of it:)
One of our family traditions that happens in May is Branding Calves day. We all work together and it is a busy, hard, stinky day. But we all love it! I think it is because we are all together. This is Lloyd checking to see if we have all our calves.
Little helper!
Pushing the calves into the shoot.
Branding time!
The head mama!
Doing it the old fashioned way!
It was a good day. We were all tired but happy because we got it all done with no mishaps.
After the branding Lloyd and I headed up into Wilson Canyon on our 4-Wheelers!
The scenery was incredible!
The trail was a little steep and I was a bit nervous. But we made it safe and sound! I love the adventures this man takes me on. Life is beautiful with him. I think I will keep him around!!!
I love the cute picture of gram celebrating. :) I am so glad you came up for the temple open house!! And I'm sad we missed the branding but I'm looking forward to sharing it with Myla next year! Thank you for all of your help getting ready for her and taking care of her now that she's finally here!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteLoved this post. It certainly shows what a busy, happy life you lead. You have so much going on in your life but you handle it like a champ. Your husband, children, and grandchildren are so blessed to have such a happy, positiver support in their lives. What an awesome family I have...Love and respect you so much....
ReplyDelete